Page County is a Virginia Enterprise Zone
The Virginia General Assembly established the Virginia Enterprise Zone program in 1982, a program intended to join the Department of Housing and Community Development with local governments in providing incentives for investment in capital improvements and new employees. Under this program, qualifying businesses can receive grants for making real property investments and for creating permanent, full-time jobs.
Virginia Enterprise Zone grants are available for businesses operating in certain areas of the County.
Thinking about Starting a Business in Luray?
Luray features commercial spaces of many sizes offering lease and sale options for businesses for our growing downtown!
Need Help Getting Started?
Now is the perfect time to think about your own business. Here are some helpful links:
- Luray-Page County Chamber of Commerce – Chamber Membership.
- Page County Economic Development Authority – Hub Zone & Enterprise Zone Information.
- People, Inc. – Microlending and Business Planning.
- Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center – No-fee business consultation and training for start-ups and established businesses.
- Town of Luray – Business License and Codes, Permits, Zoning.
- Luray Downtown Initiative – Revolving Loan Fund and help navigating the business start-up process.
- Page County Living – Information on the local area attractions and more.