START YOUR BUSINESS HERE
Page County is Now a Virginia Enterprise Zone
The Virginia General Assembly established the Virginia Enterprise Zone program in 1982, a program intended to join the Department of Housing and Community Development with local governments in providing incentives for investment in capital improvements and new employees. Under this program, qualifying businesses can receive grants for making real property investments and for creating permanent, full-time jobs.
Virginia Enterprise Zone grants are available for businesses operating in certain areas of the County.
Thinking about Starting a Business in Luray?
Luray features commercial spaces of many sizes offering lease and sale options for businesses for our growing downtown!
Need Help Getting Started?
Now is the perfect time to think about your own business. Here are some helpful links:
- Luray/Page County Chamber of Commerce – Chamber Membership
- Page County Economic Development Authority – Hub Zone & Enterprise Zone Information
- People, Inc.– Microlending and Business Planning
- Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center – No-fee business consultation and training for start-ups and established businesses.
- Town of Luray- Business License and Codes, Permits, Zoning
- Luray Downtown Initiative: Revolving Loan Fund and help navigating the business start-up process.
2 East Main Street, Downtown Luray
Turn-key restaurant in heart of historic Luray. Includes real estate, furniture, fixtures & equipment. Seating for 100 on 2 levels. Main level open air kitchen & grill adjacent to large bar. Auxiliary kitchen, storage & office on lower level. Located at busy 4-way stop light. In the Virginia Enterprise Zone – provides economic incentives. Minutes to Luray Caverns & Skyline Drive.
Luray Virginia Restaurant for Sale
Virginia Smith, Contact: 703.836.1116
See Listing Here
Commercial Property For Sale
17 S Broad St | Luray, PAGE County, VA 22835
5,000 + sq ft of prime downtown office space in Luray!
Presently leased until March 2020. Building has six individual offices, group office areas, a conference room, two baths, kitchenette, storage areas & ample on-site parking.
Site contains four lots roughly 21,000 sq ft in area. Building could be a large individual office, or potentially divided into two office areas with separate access. Well maintained building; furnace recently replaced & Central AC.
Bill Dudley & Associates Real Estate
Listing: William L Webb
12 & 14 East Main Street – Both sides $299,000
Great Opportunity to own prime Real Estate in Luray! Great location Main St. Luray. Can be used as 1 large building of 4465 SF or can be deeded into 2. Owner has good tenants leasing sales space. Parking in rear & another building is also rented. Currently Antique & Country Store w/multiple vendors. Could have many uses & includes rear parking & rental.
Inn at the Shenandoah
138 East Main Street
Price reduced to $569,000!
Beautiful B&B featuring 3 Bedroom Suites with jetted tubs and showers PLUS detached French Farmhouse with 2 additional Bedroom Suites with jetted tubs and showers. B&B features beautiful dining areas and full commercial kitchen. This is a turnkey business. All furnishings convey.
Property for Lease
58 W. Main Street, Suite D
- This suite consists of three rooms on the main level of the building, on the East side.
- The Suite is accessed through the front steps and foyer, and has the following:
- Approximately 675 square feet
- Front room: Rustic hardwood floors, approximately 14×20
- Middle room: Rustic hardwood floors, approximately 13×13
- Back room: Linoleum, with 2 walls of cabinets with upper and lower counters and 2 sinks, approximately 13×13.
- Back door opens to a ramp with wheelchair access.
- Bathroom: Toilet, sink, and cabinet, approximately 7×8
- Water and sewer is included, but electricity is not.
21 North Broad Street
Monthly rent $350-$450 (includes utilities) depending on size.
FOR RENT – PRIME LOCATION; located at the Gateway to DOWNTOWN LURAY
High visibility, at the corner of Main Street & Highway 340. Zoned business and can be used as OFFICE SPACE, RETAIL, WAREHOUSE Great for build-out, landlord will provide favorable rent. Featuring a handicapped accessible ramp to access upper level, handicapped bathrooms. 4 possible office or retail spaces available.
For more information call Judy at 540-860-2894.
Office Space for Rent – Vivians Florist
$550 per month
Electric and water included in rent. 2 room office, 2nd floor on Main Street Luray beside Greenway
Contact Wanda Tate at 540-860-1668
500 sq ft Office or Retail Space for Lease in Downtown Luray VA
$500 per month
Contact: Jim Fargo 540-860-1945