Evening on the Bridge
An Evening on the Bridge
Sunday, November 5, 2017 – 5-8 PM
Main Street Sponsor
Our sincerest Thank You to Luray Caverns. Thank you for your continued support of our mission on Main Street.
Thanks to All our Sponsors!
- Nancy Lee Ruffner Shifflett
- Valley Automation, Inc.
- Delaware North
- VF Jeanswear
- LD&B Insurance and Financial Services
- First Street Apartments, Wayne and Beverly Butterfield
- Janney & Janney, PLC.
- Starr Johnson Investments & Insurance
- Hunt & Peck
- Valley Care Management
- South Court Inn
- Alcova Mortgage
- Bill Dudley & Associates
- Tax Matters
- Mayneview B & B
- Herb & Betty Karp
- Ann & Philip Wirdzek
Thanks also to:
- Chuck Arnaud: Main Street Bakery & Catering
- Bill Isenberg: West Main Market
- Mike Alger: Tri Spring Farm
- Amy Chan: Bijou’s Sweet Treats
- Beer: Hawksbill Brewing Company
- Wine Selections: Rainbow Hill
- Fall Arrangements: Vivian’s Florist
- Auctioneer: Jeff Shenk
- Program: Luray Copy Service
- Town of Luray / Parks & Recreation
- The Mimslyn Inn
- Del~Val Engraving
- River Hill Distillery
- Shenandoah Film Works – Ryan Pettit and Tyler Hall
Proceeds from this event will go towards purchasing new light pole banners for Main Street.
Join us at the table!
Highlights of the night included:
- Auction of Prints by Mary Ann Vessey and Wes Porter original “Main Street Bridge in Winter” painting
- Fall Inspired Dinner
- Cash Bar
- A Look Back at the History of the Bridge
- A Glimpse of the Future Bridge